Well it’s that time of year again & the fall season (my fave!) is upon us! No matter how much I already have, I can’t resist fall fashion or home decor, so I always have to scoop up a few new pieces. That being said, I think transitional pieces with a ton of wearability are the way to go (mainly, to ease my buyer’s remorse LOL). So here are my top picks for the season: 1.
– I am so in love with this design & fit that I had to have it once I tried it on. It’s so soft and flattering and easy to style for work, date night, or any fall festivities. 2.
Quilted throw pillow – pretty sure I will actually go missing (courtesy of Ryan) if I come home with another pillow, but I do what I want lol. And I want earthy tone velvet all over the sofa!!
3. High neck body suit – again, a super flattering, wearable cut. I love this colour for fall on my skin tone, but it comes in a bunch (incl. classic black) if not your cup of pumpkin spice tea. I’m a big fan of bodysuits to begin with since they stay in place, and the criss cross back on this one is so pretty. I’ve already scooped it up and will be bringing with me to New Orleans next month.
4. Self tanning sheet mask – I have yet to try this, but have it at home and can’t wait to. Despite it being fall, everything will still look better if your tan lingers a little longer. Plus, a very small investment ($10!).
5. Basic booties – can you really have fall without booties? No. These are very similar cut to a style I snagged last year (at Zara, shocking), and have worn nonstop. They go with literally everything, and I will be repeat offending this fall happily.
6. Un chapeau – I have been on the hunt for a neutral, stiff wide brimmed fall hat to replace my old one. In love with this one and the olive green shade. I can just see myself taking crisp strolls wearing this lol.
7. Wear-anywhere belt – ok, this one is definitely a splurge, but again, something that is truly multi seasonal so to me, justifiable. I will be treating myself probably closer to my birthday.
8. Slouchy sweater – perfect to tuck in to jeans or that wrap skirt listed above. I have in a few colours, and more than a few in similar styles. Can’t go wrong!
9. Two-tone vase – confession: I have two kitchen shelves of vases. I’m obsessed lol. So naturally, I have to have this one. I can literally just imagine fall flowers in there on our table!
10. Autumn scented candles – confession #2: as much as I love a pricey candle, nothing quite gives you the same scent distribution and bang for your buck as good ol’ Bath & Body. If that makes me basic, so be it lol. I love their pear and apple fall ones & stock up for all year.
11. Coffee table additions – a friend recommended this coffee table book to me, and I think it’s just the ticket for fall. I’m sure friends will enjoy perusing at Thanksgiving dinner.
What are your fall must-haves?! Leave a comment, or hit me up on Twitter or Insta @intl_peach!